Have You Scheduled Time to Develop Your Leadership Skills?
NOW is the time and we have an exclusive program just for NAIFA members! If you think you might be interested in this life-changing program – to advance your career and enhance your personal life – NAIFA-Florida would like to hear from you! A new class is forming in 2023 and we’d like to know if you’re interested!
Space is limited so RSVP today!
NAIFA’s Leadership in Life Institute (LILI)
The NAIFA Leadership in Life Institute is a six-month program offered exclusively to NAIFA members who are committed to growing intellectually and professionally through deep introspection and discussion. The intense curriculum creates a unique learning environment that encourages participants to bring out the best in themselves and apply what is learned across every aspect of their lives. LILI develops leaders by fostering personal growth, enhancing business practices, and developing skills necessary for effective leadership.
The Course Offers:
· The best in leadership and personal-development thinking
· Tools to improve your practice and create a business plan
· Increased understanding of self and improved interpersonal relationships
· Expanded professional network and opportunities for growth through LILI alumni programs
· Leadership opportunities in NAIFA
· The One Page Business Plan® by Jim Horan
· The Kolb Learning Style Inventory
· Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – the #1 predictor of success in business and leadership. Learn what your EQ is and how to increase it.
· Credibility by James Kouzes and Barry Posner – all new and revised edition with sharpened focus on how leaders earn and sustain credibility
· Study of Jim Collins’ entire body of work on Good to Great companies, what drove some to fail, and others to thrive in uncertain times
Taking the course is an investment in oneself and the returns on the investment can be infinite. Graduates consistently report that LILI gives them the tools to succeed and 70% report a measurable increase in the growth of their business since graduating. The LILI program is only available for NAIFA members.
The Leadership in Life Institute’s curriculum is based on the leadership writings of Stephen Covey, John Maxwell, Jim Collins and Kouzes & Posner. Each of the six sessions involves interactive learning in a small group setting.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LILI
To be considered for an upcoming LILI class, potential students must:
1. Complete the application
2. Meet the eligibility requirements
3. Be approved by NAIFA-Florida
4. Be a NAIFA member in good standing
5. Commit to attending all 6 sessions
6. Complete required assignments
7. Pay student tuition
Once approved students have two tuition options. Print materials: $900 and Digital materials: $800
If you’re interested in taking our LILI class in 2023, contact NAIFA-Florida LILI Chair Kelli Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom Ashley at email@example.com.