Webinars: 2023 Personal Lines Flood Insurance Requirements
January 13, 2023
Citizens is hosting a course this month to provide updates on the changes to flood insurance eligibility requirements. This webinar will provide agents, agency principals, customer representatives and all support staff with additional resources to further ensure success when doing business with Citizens.
2023 Personal Lines Flood Insurance Requirements
With the passing of Senate Bill 2-A, flood insurance requirements for Citizens Personal Lines residential policies will soon change. Join us as we highlight how and when the new flood insurance requirements will change for new-business and renewal processes in 2023.
Citizens’ Live Webinars
Register for free Citizens-sponsored Zoom webinars by either using the links below or logging in to Citizens Learning Center (CLC).
Registration Process for Citizens-Sponsored Training
Follow these steps to register for any of the Citizens-sponsored classes via CLC:
- Select one of the links above.
- If you haven’t already logged in, enter your Citizens Authentication Gateway (CAG) credentials (the username and password used to log in to PolicyCenter®). The Session Details screen will display.
- Select Request. You will receive a confirmation email from LMS@citizensfla.com.
- Select Accept to add the session to your calendar
You also can access CLC from the Agents site:
- Select Training > Live Education. Select one of the session links and follow the above registration steps.
- Choose Citizens Learning Center from the Systems menu at the top of the webpage. Enter the session name in the search box at the top of the CLC homepage and press Enter. The search results will display all available training related to your search criteria.
- You must complete the registration process for each course you want to attend.
- Do not forward the confirmation email. It will break the link to the webinar.
Notes for All Trainings:
- These events do not satisfy the training required for an initial appointment with Citizens. For more information about appointment, see How to Join Citizens, which is on the About Us page under Business to Business > Agencies on our website.
- The webinar does not provide continuing education credits for maintaining a Florida insurance license.
Log in to the Agents website and visit these FAQs:
- FAQ 4081: How do I register for Citizens’ online learning modules, recorded webinars and classroom training?
- FAQ 4237: How can I confirm my registration for Citizens Learning Center training?
You also can select Training > Personal Job Aids or Commercial Job Aids on the Agents site to access job aids, including: