- This event has passed.
NAIFA Central Florida Monthly Meeting
November 19, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join members of NAIFA-CF and other Central Florida industry professionals for the November NAIFA-Central Florida monthly meeting, now in virtual and live attendance format!
Our keynote speaker is Rick Patterson, NAIFA/CF member to discuss “Reflections On A 50 Year Career” Rick will describe his life long relationship with NAIFA and the Financial Services Profession.
Richard D. (Rick) Patterson has been in the financial services since 1967.
Patterson founded Associated Planners Group, a financial planning firm, in 1978.
Clients include Individuals, Hotel & Lodging Industry Executives, Law Firms, Medical Practices, Corporate Retirement Plans and Closely Held Corporations specializing in the areas of Investment Planning, Estate Planning, Retirement Planning and Insurance Planning.
He holds the following professional designations:
Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
Chartered Financial Consultant®
Chartered Life Underwriter®
A recognized industry leader, Rick has served two terms on the National Board of Trustees of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. This was an elected position by his peers and represents the National Association founded in 1890.
Rick has served as President
of the following Financial Services Industry organizations:
• Financial Planning Association of Central Florida
• Florida Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
• Central Florida Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
• Central Florida Society of Financial Service Professionals
• Central Florida Chapter, International Association for Financial Planning
RICK ALSO HOLDS MEMBERSHIP IN THE PRESTIGIOUS
MILLION DOLLAR ROUND TABLE
Memberships in civic organizations include:
• Tiger Bay Club of Central Florida
• Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association (VIP Member)
• Board of Directors, Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association Political Action Committee
• Board of Directors, Allied Relations Council, Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association
• Visit Orlando
11:30 am – 1:00 pm from Thursday, November 19, 2020
Either from your home or in person at Dubsdread Golf Course
549 W. Par Street, Orlando, FL
Member of NAIFA In Person At Dubsdread $15.00
Non-Members In Person At Dubsdread $20.00
Invited and First-Time Guests – FREE
Members Via ZOOM – FREE
Non-Members Via ZOOM – Also FREE
You must register to attend!
Note that immediately after registering you will receive an automated confirmation with the ZOOM access information. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk folder.