Congratulations to Cherri Coombs Ohmer, Association Executive for NAIFA-Jacksonville, for being selected as the winner of NAIFA’s C. Carney Smith Award for Excellence for 2018! The award honors the top Association Exec (local or state) in the NAIFA federation. Cherri has been the Exec for NAIFA-Jacksonville since 2001 and been very instrumental in the life of the association.
Mike Halloran, NAIFA-Jacksonville Immediate Past President said, “She has been the glue that has kept our group together…..She is very deserving of this award for her service to NAIFA.”
Cherri’s accomplishments include:
- NAIFA-Jacksonville Association Exec since 2001
- Organized blood drives, heart walks, clean-the-road projects, golf tournaments
- Began a campaign to raise $25,000 for an endowment at Wolfson Children’s Hospital
- Serves as School Official for NAIFA-Jax CE school (Florida Dept. of Financial Services)
- LILI graduate (2017)
- NAIFA-Florida’s Association Exec of the Year (2007, 2010)
- Association Execs Advisory Council (2012, 2013)
- NAIFA Membership Committee (2008-09, 2009-10)
- NAIFA-Jacksonville’s Outstanding Service Award (2009)
- NAIFA-Jacksonville’s Community Service Award (2003)
Cherri will be honored from the main platform at next week’s NAIFA P+P Conference in San Antonio, TX. Congratulations, Cherri !!!
Click here to send a Congratulations to Cherri!