Why Join NAIFA
The Community that Cares.
Our NAIFA community spans all 50 states and US territories. Despite the diversity found in the type of work that our members are doing, the characteristics of who joins NAIFA are the same.
- value personal leadership & have typically held leadership roles throughout their life in school, sports & the community
- wholly support the American values of life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness
- value the democratic process and actively understand the power of their voice & vote
- are dedicated and determined to create unique solutions that are optimal for each client
- passionately pursue personal & professional excellence
NAIFA Members Include
- Insurance Agents/Advisors (Captive & Independent)
- Financial Advisors & Financial Planners
- Broker/ Dealers
- Multiline Agents
- Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Specialists
- Owners of Agencies
- Staff of Carrier Corporations
- Independent Marketing Organizations
Purpose of NAIFA
NAIFA is the only organization serving and representing insurance and financial advisors regardless of the products they sell, or the focus of their practice. NAIFA’s focus is to:
- protect your business
- grow your business
- promote ethical business conduct
NAIFA Advocates at the State & Federal Levels
When funds need to be raised in government, politicians turn to the tax code to find revenue. NAIFA advocates at both the state and federal level on issues that affect the well-being of both your clients’ assets as well as your own advisor business. NAIFA membership is the best insurance you can buy to protect your business.
NAIFA Members are Promoted to Consumers as Trusted Advisors
NAIFA members are listed and promoted on the consumer site www.advisorsyoucantrust.org. Consumers know working with a NAIFA member means working with professionals who adhere to the highest standards in the industry.
NAIFA Members are More Successful
Membership to NAIFA attracts top performers who are civic-minded. This hard-working group of people focus on the process of continually building their business, increasing knowledge & enhancing skills. NAIFA’s educational offerings provide members with the professional development and continuing education needed to be a top producer. Additionally, NAIFA offers more than 50 professional programs and products to enhance skills and provide value-added business services.
Major carrier studies continuously show that NAIFA members earn significantly more than their non-NAIFA counterparts. Many of the industry’s leading companies support NAIFA membership by contributing towards dues payments and facilitating payments. Find out if your company supports your membership in NAIFA.
Do You Belong at NAIFA?
Joining NAIFA is a personal statement that you adhere to the highest Code of Ethics in all that you do, seek continuous improvement through education, belong to a network of trusted advisors and actively support advocacy efforts that protect our industry at the federal and state level. Additionally, NAIFA members seek camaraderie and a tight-knit community to find new industry colleagues and establish long-term friendships.