LILI is a program exclusively for NAIFA-Florida members who are volunteer leaders in their local association, or think they may have an interest in serving as a volunteer leader. The class meets once a month for 6 months, and will create a tremendous opportunity for personal growth in every aspect of the participant’s life.
Members who participate will encounter the very best in personal and career development thinking presented by outstanding leaders, and experience an attitude and environment conducive to deep, prolonged emotional, intellectual and professional growth. Information, practical tools, and stimulating dialogue are provided through interactive group sessions, small-team building sessions and personal reflection time.
LILI isn’t for everyone, and is limited to 14 participants per class. In addition to other selection criteria, candidates have to be well-rounded, financially stable individuals of good character and reputation. Candidates also must demonstrate a desire to make a positive difference in their local association, the industry and their community. Candidates are required to have two full years of insurance or financial services business experience, and must be approved by their local association and the NAIFA-Florida LILI Candidate Selection Committee. Candidates will also be asked to sign a promise to give back two years of volunteer service to their local association.
- Classes meet once a month, generally on the last Friday of each month for 5 months beginning in January. We must have, at minimum, 7 participants to hold a class.
- The 6th class and graduation ceremonies will be conducted at the Annual NAIFA-Florida Career Advancement Conference.
- Tuition is $890 and includes all course materials and lunch at each session. Travel, hotel accommodations and other meals are the candidate’s responsibility.
- Need more information? If you think LILI is right for you, or that it is something you need, please contact either Tim Holladay at (727) 847-3838 or Steve Ward at (813) 849-3245.
- Complete your application now! Click here for the latest LILI Student Application.
LILI ALUMNI NETWORKS ON FACEBOOK
- “I love everything about it. I am truly glad I took this class.” Kathryn L. Suter, Agent with Allstate Insurance Company, NAIFA-Sarasota
- “LILI is all Steve Saladino promised it would be. I am growing exponentially. What a great group! Thank you for recommending it.” Connie Mosley, LUTCF, FSS, SagePoint Financial, Inc., NAIFA-Tampa
- “While LILI is an opportunity for great personal discovery, it also provided plenty of useful, practical assistance that was immediately applicable to my practice. It was fun, challenging, and helped me sharpen my saw. I’m still unwrapping the many gifts that it blessed me with.” Bryon Holz, CLU, ChFC, CASL, LUTCF, NAIFA-Tampa
- “Although the focus was still on us as individuals, I realized that LILI is about much more than improving our locals. It is all about developing ourselves and our leadership capacity within ourselves. The skills I have learned will benefit me for my lifetime.” Kolleen Edwards, NAIFA-Pensacola