2020 State Membership Chair Contact Information
Maureen Kirschhofer, CLU, ChFC
The Chapter Playbook was developed to clarify the standards of success for chapters and provide a roadmap to help your chapter leaders and staff succeed in the new NAIFA.
The playbook can now be found online: https://leaders.naifa.org/chapter-playbook
Access the NAIFA Blueprint Leadership Training on demand: https://leaders.naifa.org/naifa-blueprint-leadership-ondemand
- Online Application: https://solutions.naifa.org/fees
- Paper Application: 2020 NAIFA-FL New Membership App
- Monthly Draft Update Form: Monthly Draft Account Update Form 2020
Membership Recruitment Materials
- Cheryl Canzanella Wants You to Join Her at NAIFA with Career-Friendly Fees
- NAIFA AED with Graduated Fee Program
- Graded Fees Membership Presentation-With Speaker Notes
- This is the NAIFA approved presentation. No other presentations should be used.
- New Member Welcome Letter
- For reference only- A copy of this letter is mailed to each new member with their membership card.
DFS 2-15 Agent Prospect Lists (Excel Files)
- Access the DFS Prospect Lists by clicking here.***
- Select All Valid Licenses – Individual.
- Reports are automatically updated each evening.