Visits to your House and Senate members on January 28 are vital to supporting our advocacy efforts! Your presence provides valuable support to Tim and his year-round work of meeting with members of the legislature to protecting our industry and our pocketbooks.
The NAIFA-Florida Foundation for Education (NFEF) is offering ten scholarships to YAT (Young Agent Team) members in the amount of $100 each – to attended NAIFA-Florida’s Legislative Day on the Hill – only for those who have not attended previously. A YAT is defined as someone under the age of 40 or someone with less than 5 years of experience in our industry.
- Applicants must be a NAIFA-Florida member in good standing at the time of application and at the receipt of funds for the scholarship.
- To be considered for a scholarship, you must be one of the first ten to register for DOH.
- Scholarships are based only on reimbursement of actual expenses.
- Scholarship recipients must attend Day on the Hill and participate in at least one meeting with a legislator.
- Scholarship recipients must film a testimonial video and allow NFEF to utilize to promote the Foundation and NAIFA-Florida.
Diana Shipley on the NAIFA-Florida staff is tracking registrations and qualifiers for the scholarships. Check with her for availability. Her e-mail address is: email@example.com.
The Hampton Inn is our host hotel and is located at 3388 Lonnbladh Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308.
The room rate is $179 (D/K) and includes a hot breakfast!
Make reservations by calling (850) 574-4900 ext 0 and use the group code “NAI (NAIFA-FL)” or online:
The hotel reservation cutoff is December 27, 2019.