Come join a fantastic lineup of speakers!
Van Mueller, Rebecca Walser, Steve Saladino and more! Open to members and non-members alike, attendees will hear can’t-miss Main Platform presentations from:
- Van Mueller, LUTCF, Registered Rep – Three main platform presentations over two days – by the most in-demand sales expert in our industry!!! Van will provide nearly four hours of sales ideas and motivation to boost your sales — from a 28-year MDRT Top of the Table qualifier!!
- Session One– “Greatest Time Ever to Sell Cash Value Life Insurance” – If you sell cash value life insurance. for the first time ever, you are the competition. Learn easy ways to express the value.
- Session Two– “If You Double or Triple Your Appointments, Would That Be Beneficial To Your Career?“ – Learn wonderful questions to ask anyone to inspire them to want to have an appointment with you. You will be able to use these questions and see results as soon as you leave these meeting
- Session Three– “At Least 5 Sales Ideas That Will Dramatically Increase Your Production” – What if you could show someone a strategy where it would be their idea to put money into life insurance and annuities? What if people couldn’t wait to hear your ideas? Would that make selling insurance and financial products fun again?
- Rebecca Walser, CFP®, JD – “America at a Tipping Point – Traditional Wealth Accounts Like the 401(k) are a Liability” – Leveraging her background as a tax attorney, a CFP® and an experienced wealth strategist, best-selling author Rebecca Walser is uniquely qualified to assess, structure, and implement the best income maximization, wealth maximization, tax mitigation/minimization and optimal legacy strategies for her clients. Now, she has expanded the reach of her unique message with the release of her first book, WEALTH UNBROKEN – Growing Wealth Uninterrupted By Market Crashes, Taxes, and Even Death, where she truly brings a wealth of understanding to the personal finance book space. Rebecca earned her bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, in finance, and her JD, cum laude, from the University of Florida, and her advanced law degree in taxation from New York University. Prior to law, she worked for years in finance with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and the global networking division of IBM, acquired by T&T. She continues to practice law in the areas of federal taxation, wealth preservation, trusts and legacy planning, business succession and estate planning, and asset management and protection, while also serving her clients financial needs. Rebecca can be heard coast-to-coast on iHeart radio weekly and she has been featured in numerous media outlets nationwide including the Wall Street Journal, US News & World Report, Fox Business, Bloomberg Business, CNBC, New York Post, New York Daily News, Yahoo Finance, ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, FOX News, CW, Miami Herald, Boston Globe, LA Daily News, International Business Times, Investing Daily, and the Street Insider. Rebecca will share her fascinating take on the current state of the economy and the impact of federal taxes. With an advanced law degree in finance from NYU, she specializes in wealth preservation, trusts, and legacy planning. This is a can’t-miss opportunity!
- Jason Mendelsohn –“Beating the Odds: One Broker’s Story of Survival” – “When I was 44, and in the best shape of my life, I put my hand on my neck to ponder a question while taking a financial exam and felt a bump ……” And so Jason’s story begins. As a tonsil cancer survivor, Jason is anxious to share his experience of dealing with disease, the physical challenges and the emotional toll — all while trying to maintain his role as a husband and a father of three young children. His story is nothing short of miraculous! Jason Mendelsohn is co-founder and President of Ashar Group, LLC in Orlando, a nationally-licensed firm specializing in the secondary market sector for estate and business-planning professionals. He works closely with executive management at insurance carriers, financial advisory firms, banks and trust companies, as well as legal and tax planning organizations. Jason is proud to serve as a member of AALU (Association for Advanced Life Underwriting) and is active in the industry as an advocate for senior care. He also serves on the Board of the Florida Hospital Foundation’s Cancer Institute, and he co-chairs the patient education committee for the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. Like his brother, Jason also supports The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America due to their younger twin sisters’ battle over the last 15 years. He attended Emory University, earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish and spent summers abroad in Mexico, Spain and Israel.
- Tony Moore – “A Smooth Sea Never Made a Skillful Sailor” – Against the backdrop of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity of the times in which we are living, an advisor’s future success is inextricably linked to their mastery of change agility. In the words of Alvin Toffler, “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but rather those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.” Nevertheless, anxiety and distress are the common responses to the prospect of change and left unchecked they can blind us to the opportunity for growth that change provides. Tony outlines five foundational principles that when followed can serve as an anchor when the waves of change are upon us. Infused with humorous stories and valuable lessons learned through a lifetime of navigating change, this keynote will not only leave you energized, refocused, and ready to take on your next challenge, but also give you practical tools to assist you.
- Steve Saladino, LUTCF – “Open More Doors, Close More Sales!” –Steve shares his personal story of success in this business and how it’s a product of his NAIFA membership and centers of influence. Learn how to identify and develop long-lasting profitable strategic alliances through your NAIFA relationships and centers of influence. Grow your business and increase weekly name flow while minimizing networking and prospecting time!
As an added bonus, NAIFA-Florida and NAIFA are joining forces to bring you two amazing events in one location! NAIFA’s 2019 Performance + Purpose will immediately follow on September 12-14.
Save now when you register for both the NAIFA-Florida’s Annual Conference & Sales Symposium and NAIFA’s 2019 Performance + Purpose. Separate registrations are required.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 10
Class for Agents, CRs & support staff (optional)
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 11
8:00 a.m. – Continental Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – Exhibitors Open
8:30 a.m. – General Session
12:15 p.m. – Awards/LILI Graduation Luncheon
1:45 p.m. – Adjourn
In the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is your gateway to Central Florida’s greatest theme parks and attractions. Come discover 17 world-class restaurants and lounges, sophisticated guest rooms with Westin Heavenly Beds®, the luxurious Mandara Spa, and many special Disney benefits. NAIFA-Florida’s group rate is $229 per night plus tax and a $20 resort fee.
Hotel Reservations Online: www.swandolphin.com/groupres/NI2269/
or Call: (800) 227-1500 (be sure to refer to our Code: N12269)
Phones open Monday-Friday: 7AM-11PM or Saturday-Sunday: 7AM-7PM
Reservations Deadline: Saturday, August 10, 2019
Also Attending NAIFA’s P+P Conference, Sept. 12-14? – DISCOUNT for attending BOTH Events !!
HOTEL: You will need to make two hotel reservations – one for the NAIFA-Florida Symposium/Conference, and one for NAIFA’s P+P Conference (in order to get the discounted room rate for both groups.) Once you make reservations for both, The Dolphin Resort will link the reservations together so you’ll have a seamless check-in and stay in the same hotel room through both events. To book your room for the NAIFA P+P Conference, visit www.conference.naifa.org. Also $229/ night plus tax and $20 per night resort fee.
Also Attending NAIFA’s P+P Conference, Sept. 12-14? – DISCOUNT for attending BOTH Events !!
REGISTRATION: Receive discounted registration rates for attending both Events (NAIFA-Florida and NAIFA). See NAIFA-Florida rates and discounted rates for attending both events.
|NAIFA-Florida Registration Type||Before 8/10||After 8/10|
|Member also attending NAIFA Conference**||$239||$239|
|Non-Member also attending NAIFA Conference**||$319||$ 319|
|Young Agents Team (YAT)||$ 249||$ 249|
|YAT also attending NAIFA Conference**||$ 219||$ 219|
|Past (Florida) President||$ 199||$ 199|
|Association Executive||$ 199||$ 199|
|One-Day Pass (not including banquet ticket)||$ 149||$ 149|
|Extra Dining Ticket (Presidents Dinner/Awards Luncheon)||$ 85||$ 85|
|Citizens Training Session Only (Included with full/day pass)||$ 39||$ 39|
**You must be registered for both events in order to receive both discounts.
To register for NAIFA’s P+P Conference, visit www.conference.naifa.org. When registering for NAIFA P+P, use promotional code FLCONF to receive a $150 discount!
The $150 discount for P+P registration (permitted to use the code) applies only to the following classifications:
- YAT Members
- One-Day Passes
- State Presidents
The discount does not apply to:
- Chapter Staff (local execs)
Both registrations will be verified. If you register for only one conference at the reduced rate, you will be billed for the difference. Outstanding balances must be paid before you will be permitted to pick up your registration packet.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
PLEASE REGISTER ONSITE.