GOLD LEVEL – $7,500
Gold Corporate Partners are vital members of NAIFA-Florida’s partnership efforts, and will realize significant benefits for their sponsorship.
This level includes the following:
- Full Sponsor recognition at both signature NAIFA-Florida events: the annual Career Conference and annual Legislative Day On the Hill.
- Opportunity to introduce themselves, and the speaker, during key Education and Breakout session.
- VIP seating at our exclusive convention President’s Reception and Banquet alongside members of our state Board of Directors and distinguished visitors.
- Placards with your corporate logo at all banquet tables.
- Opportunity to present and/or participate in NAIFA-Florida sponsored Educational Sessions.
- Opportunity to set up Exhibit display in prime view of all event attendees.
- Proprietary access to dates and times of local associations meetings.
- Two full association membership registrations valid for one year. Membership in the association provides full access to all member benefits, including education sessions, corporate discounts. Membership also includes the option to join one of the 18 local associations.
- Two complimentary registrations to our annual convention, to include:
- Formal announcement from NAIFA-Florida corporate office delivered to all Local Association leaders announcing your company as our Platinum Corporate Partner.
- Inclusion in the NAIFA-Florida Speakers Bureau and Continuing Education Resource Guide – providing opportunities for education sessions or product presentations to Local Associations.
- A six (6) month year media package to include the following:
- VIP parking.
- One full color advertisement in our onsite convention program guide.
- Your corporate logo featured in all convention material distributed to attendees and partners.
- Your company logo and corporate profile on the NAIFA-Florida website, Facebook and LinkedIn social media pages.
- Your company logo on all electronic broadcast messages sent to members.
- Your company logo on all NAIFA-Florida Advisor e-newsletters sent to members.