NAIFA Skill Builder's Workshop - Professional Prospecting
April 26, 2018 –
This workshop is designed to help advisors obtain new prospecting skills and techniques. Whether you’re in the first five years of practice or a seasoned veteran, this workshop will expand and improve your prospecting skills.
During this workshop you’ll learn how to:
• Improve your attitude towards prospecting
• Embrace the “3 P’s of Success”to change within
• Set and achieve G.R.O.W.T.H. goals
• Maximize results using a daily score card
• Discover your prospecting niche—cold calling, networking, seminars or referrals
• Determine what works and what doesn’t when prospecting
• Model what successful advisors do to grow their business
• Succeed using tips and techniques to professionally prospect
• Create an action plan to get you jump-started and moving forward immediately
Professional Prospecting is a four-hour program delivered in a live classroom format.
This workshop will be hosted by NAIFA-Broward. Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Click here for the NAIFA SkillBuilder Prospecting Event 04-26-18 Flyer with complete details.